Thursday, June 7, 2012

While Your Lips Are Still Red

This blog title is a song from one of my most favorite Goth Metal bands NightWish. I was listening to it prior to the photoshoot and thought I could use it for this new look.

"Kiss while your lips are still red
While he's still silent
Rest while bosom is still untouched, unveiled
Hold another hand while the hand's still without a tool
Drown into eyes while they're still blind
Love while the night still hides the withering dawn"


I looked like I'm attending a party, don't I? Well I'm not. :p I just got home from a nearby mall and happened to hoard some gold blings from an accessories stall and that was that. I knew I had to take a Lookbook shot right away and came up with this all black ensemble, donned with the gold necklace, earrings, ring and bangles for an instantly edgy look.


The top, I'd say, is one of the best finds ever. It's an infinity top and you could make tens of styles using this top. It's so versatile that you can absolutely wear this to a party, to the office, at the malls for a simple stroll etc. All you need is a little bit of imagination. This isn't a one-shoulder top, really. I just pulled the other sleeve down and tied it at the back unnoticed. You can likewise wear it as it is and tie the cape like edges at the back of your neck and you'll have an instant cape top :) Hmm, come to think of it, I'll probably post a tutorial about this top one of these days teehee :p


This gold Gibi sandals is actually my mom's! She let me borrow it since I currently do not have any gold footwear. It pays to have a fashionista mommy. Thanks mom!


Gold, gold and more gold! I super love these stuff! Okay, so sorry about the neckpiece. Obviously, it isn't gold. It's bronze :p Heck, it looks so good I had to put it on. :) Here they are by the way :p





Infinity top, thrifted; mini skirt, gift last Christmas; sandals from mom's closet; neckpiece and ring from AI Online Shop; earrings and bangles from flee market.

Liked this look? How about a hype? :">



Wow this outfit also on What I Wear :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your top. Almost as much as I love the fact that you listen to Nightwish.

    Join my EMO Jewelry giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/05/are-you-emo-ultimate-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete